21/07/2012

Someone elses


Since my tutorial with Jessica, I have been in a bit of a quandary with regards to image selection for the final show. If i categorise the specific image types I have used throughout the course so far, it would be like so 
- Figurative & objects (personal of family)
- Landscapes/places
-Sites/buildings/objects 
I recently came back into contact with an old friend after looking through her photographs documenting a trip she had been on recently. I was intrigued by her images because she had presented two separate snapshots together to make up a whole. I was curious to know why she had done this, whether it was deliberate or just the camera being used. However, i didn't ask her because i felt i could adopt these images and present them to portray my own personal interpretation. Using the foam structures to explore a narrative physically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment