09/08/2012

Spacial planning & adjustments

The space has been cleared AT LAST! Now left with the essential materials for me to visualise a possible outcome for the show. I invited a few of my classmates into the studio and after explaining which image i intended on printing, asked for their opinion on the suitability of the two main central pieces. However, all agreed that because the image i intended to exhibit was of a monumental building, the height of the foam would have to be extended. As it stands, this main piece was not achieving the intended dominance and authorship i had hoped it to, therefore i needed to make some adjustments. I went back to Pentonville foam suppliers and ordered another two pieces of 2" thick, 23 grade foam which i would then attach myself to give the ideal height. 

No comments:

Post a Comment